Guduchi Henna Hair Powder: For external use only
Due to the unhealthy lifestyle, the majority of the people are facing hair issues as dandruff, split ends, hair loss, graying of hair. Ayurvedic herbs will help you to get rid of hair problems. Herbs are great way to boost hair growth, restore moisture and enhance its texture and shine. Henna, popularly known as Mehandi is a hair coloring dimension from hundreds of years. Henna has antifungal and antimicrobial properties that cool and soothe your scalp. This controls scalp itching. There are many benefits of using henna for a healthy hair and it is one of the best natural remedies for hair growth,
USP of the product : 1. Controls Dandruff
2. Prevents Premature Greying
3. Reduces Hair Problems
Benefits of Henna Powder:
1. The natural properties of henna promote hair growth.
2. Henna is a deep conditioner that leaves your hair feeling absolutely gorgeous.
3. Using henna regularly on your hair cures dandruff and prevents it from coming back.
4. If you are reluctant to use chemicals on your scalp but want to cover greys, henna is a natural alternative.
5. Dry and damaged hair is prone to split ends, which worsen the situation. Henna breaks this vicious cycle and gives you deeply conditioned and nourished hair.
6. Henna retains the natural acid-alkaline balance on your scalp. It removes dirt and oil without messing this balance, unlike chemical-based products.
7. Regular use of henna in your hair not only prevents hair fall, but you can use henna for hair growth and get locks that are healthy, thick and lustrous.
8. Henna’s nourishing properties make it perfect to turn dry, damaged and unhealthy hair into soft, shiny and manageable locks.
1. Take the required quantity of Henna hair powder in a bowl.
2. Add water to Henna powder to make a paste.
3. Gently apply this paste onto your scalp.
4. Leave it for 30 minutes.
5. Rinse hair thoroughly with water and then use Guduchi anti hair fall shampoo.