Guduchi Amla Hair Powder: For external use only
Due to the unhealthy lifestyle, the majority of the people are facing hair issues as dandruff, split ends, hair loss, graying of hair. Ayurvedic herbs will help you to get rid of hair problems. Herbs are great way to boost hair growth, restore moisture and enhance its texture and shine. Amla, also called the Indian Gooseberry, has a plethora of medicinal properties and has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for many years. Amla Powder It serves as a hair conditioner, prevents hair fall, has anti dandruff properties and also gives a natural shine to the hair. Being a very rich source of Vitamin C, iron and calcium, amla is a health treasure.
USP of the product : 1. Controls Dandruff
2. Prevents Premature Greying
3. Reduces Hair Problems
Benefits of Amla Powder:
1. It also contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and luster.
2. The surplus of vitamin C in Amla can help halt pre-mature greying.
3. Not only is it a great hair conditioner but also an effective treatment for dandruff.
4. It enhances the natural colour of your hair.
5. One of the best remedies for a dry, flaky and itchy scalp is amla powder; it has the ability to penetrate the scalp deeply and nourish it from within.
6. It also stimulates hair growth owing to its high iron and carotene content.
1.Take the required quantity of Amla hair powder in a bowl.
2. Add water to Amla powder to make a paste.
3. Gently apply this paste onto your scalp.
4. Leave it for 30 minutes.
5. Rinse hair thoroughly with water and then use guduchi anti hair fall shampoo.